COVID-19 StatementAs countries around the world take steps to slow the spread of the Coronavirus, or COVID-19, we want you to know that ensuring your health and safety remains our highest priority. To that end, LatestBedding is working hard to protect both our customers and employees.
Because circumstances on the ground are changing at a rapid rate, we are monitoring the situation carefully and adjusting our best practices as needed. Even as our team continues working hard to fulfill your orders, we’re taking care to safeguard the health and wellness of every member of our staff. Along with following the safety practices set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we’re taking the following steps to minimize risk in our facility:
- Practicing social distancing in all our workplaces
- Allowing employees to work remotely and stopping in-person meetings where possible
- Minimizing the number of people who visit our offices and factories
- Relying on ground shipping rather than transporting products by air
- Encouraging all team members to wash their hands regularly and make use of the hand sanitizers stationed throughout the building
- Implementing even more rigorous facility cleaning practices to protect employees and products
Please understand that shipping times may be delayed because of current events surrounding this pandemic. Rest assured that we’ll work hard to get your orders to you as soon as possible while doing everything in our power to protect the public safety. Additionally, we’ll keep you abreast of any developments regarding your orders.
Our deepest sympathies lie with everyone affected by this illness, as well as their family members and friends. We encourage everyone to do their part to protect the public and our devoted healthcare workers by following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as local authorities. By working together as a community, we’ll come through this stronger than ever.